Wonderfully true observations, via Chris Uggen and his Minnisystem:
Six Mistakes Of Man
“There are six mistakes of life that many of us make,” said a famous writer. They are so well-founded that we are sharing them with you:
1. The delusion that individual advancement is made by crushing others.
2. The tendency to worry about things that cannot be changed or corrected.
3. Insisting that a thing is impossible because we cannot accomplish it.
4. Refusing to set aside trivial preferences.
5. Neglecting development and refinement of the mind and not acquiring the habit of reading and study.
6. Attempting to compel others to believe and live as we do.